The INSTAND Dissertation Award is given annually to scientists for up to two outstanding papers in the field of quality assurance in laboratory medicine. The prize is awarded in December during the INSTAND General Assembly. The deadline for submission is always 31 July of the respective year.
- Physicians and scientists from Germany and abroad who have not yet reached the age of 35 are eligible to participate.
- The work must have been completed within two years prior to the current award by recognising the academic title.
- The dissertation awards are endowed with 1,500 euros each.
- The dissertations (theses) may be submitted in German or English.
- The Executive Board decides on the awarding of the dissertation awards in an open vote. Legal recourse is excluded.
- Short biography of the applicant
- Maximum file size: 3 MB, alternatively link to the dissertation
- Maximum number of pages of the application letter including short biography: 10
- Submission to INSTAND e.V., Düsseldorf, Germany
For the attention of:
Assistant to the Board
Ubierstraße 20, 40223 Düsseldorf, Germany